How it works
If a driver causes a restaurant to request a significant refund, they will be responsible for covering the cost of the refund. DeliverThat's deduction policies include a 50% charge of any refund over $40, totaling up to $100. The only exception is the Borrowed Equipment policy, which can include a charge of the full cost of the refund.
Reasons for Deduction
Drivers will receive an email and text documenting the pending deduction
An email stating the final deduction notice will be delivered
Deductions are processed on Monday and Wednesdays for the previous pay periods.
- Monday - deliveries taken between Thursday-Sunday
- Wednesday - deliveries taken between Monday-Wednesday
- Cost of the refund - maximum $100 penalty
- 30-day restrictive policy which only allows drivers to accept 3 or fewer deliveries
- Must complete 10 deliveries in 30 days without an incident to regain full access to deliveries
Removal from Platform
DeliverThat uses a 3 strike process for removal
- 1st incident: warning and potential deduction
- 2nd incident: restriction of access and potential deduction
- 3rd incident: removal from the platform